Tea Tree Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Main Constituents: terpinene-4-ol, y-terpinene, a-terpinene
Plant Part: Leaves
Origin : Australia
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended during the first three months of pregnancy
- May cause an allergic reaction in some people when applied to the skin. Test by adding a few drops in the crease of the elbow at least 48 hours prior to using.