What product or brand are you looking for?
Spruce Essential Oil (Hemlock)
Botanical Name: Tsuga Canadensis
Main Constituents: l-bornyl acetate, a-pinene, b-pinene, camphene
Plant Part: Twigs and needles
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Photo credit : Tsuga canadensis cones, Kentucky By Chris Breeze at Flickr - Flickr, CC BY 2.0, Link
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Forbidden for use during pregnancy, breastfeeding, with epileptics, the elderly and children under the age of 6.
Comment dire en mots simples......j'en suis tombé amoureuse❤ l'odeur, le sentiment de paix qui l'accompagne wow.......ça m'aide en télétravail