Black Spruce Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Picea mariana
Main Constituents: Bornyl Acetate
Plant Part: Needles and Twigs
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Origin : Canada
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Contains ketones: must not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or with epileptics, the elderly or children under 6 years.