Sage Essential Oil
Kamelya Aromacosmétique. All rights reserved. Any distribution, transmission, or reproduction of any content from the website www.kamelya.ca is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from Kamelya Aromacosmétique.
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- To be used with great caution due to its thujone content – a neurotoxic and abortive substance.
- Strictly forbidden for use during pregnancy, with children, with epilectics, high blood pressure or very sick individuals.
- Not for prolonged use
- Do not use undiluted on the skin: essential oil of sage is irritating.
- Due to its hormonal influence on women, it is not recommended in subjects with mastotis or cancer.