What product or brand are you looking for?
Not yet rated Add your review
Rosemary Camphor Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Main Constituents: a-Pinene, Camphor, 1,8-Cineol, Camphene
Plant Part: Herb
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Credit photo : Rosmarinus officinalis, Lamiaceae, Rosemary, flowers. Lassithi, Crete, Greece. Par H. Zell — Travail personnel, CC BY-SA 3.0, Lien
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Neurotoxic and abortifacient risk (contains ketones): forbidden use during pregnancy, with children, epileptics.