What product or brand are you looking for?
Clove Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum L.
Main Constituents: eugeno, eugenyl acetate
Plant Part: Buds
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Photo credit : Gewürznelken am Zweig in Munduk, Bali;Indonesien By tinofrey - Self-photographed, Public Domain, Link
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Dermocaustic oil, external use only and always use diluted with a vegetable oil to maximum 20%.