Cinnamom Cassia Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
Main Constituents: Cinnamic aldehyde
Plant Part: Leaves
Origin : China
Processing Method: Steam Distilled.
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use diluted to 3% maximum. Apply to skin or use undiluted only on specific points (acupuncture, chakras..).
- The use of essential oil of cinnamon on its own in a burner is not recommended as it can cause irritation of the respiratory tract. We recommend you to always mix it half and half with a softer essential oil.
- Not for use with children, if pregnant or if you have sensitive skin or are allergic to cinnamon.
- Essential oil of cinnamon is extremely dermocaustic and should be handled with great care.
- Not for use during pregnancy, if breastfeeding or with children under the age of 5.