Helichrysum Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
Main Constituents: Italidione I, a-Selinene + Italidione II, Italidione III
Plant Part: Flowers
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended with young children
- Avoid with patients taking anticoagulant drugs.