What product or brand are you looking for?
Helichrysum Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
Main Constituents: Italidione I, a-Selinene + Italidione II, Italidione III
Plant Part: Flowers
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Photo credit : Helichrysum italicum; By Júlio Reis - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, Link
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended with young children
- Avoid with patients taking anticoagulant drugs.