Basil Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum, ct. Estragole
Main Constituents: estragole
Plant Part: Leaves
Origin : India
By the following information contained in this factsheet, we will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for inappropriate or incorrect use, as this information cannot be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or medical prescriptions or be used in lieu of a consultation with a healthcare professional.
- Avoid all contact in and around the eyes.
- Never use essential oils pure on the skin. Always dilute with a vegetable oil (sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil...)
- NEVER use an essential oil orally without the advice of a healthcare professional or a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Very powerful oil
- Not recommended during the first three months of pregnancy or with young children.
- Essential oil of basil is dermocaustic. It must be extremely diluted with a vegetable oil prior to use