The Vivi ultrasonic essential oils diffuser is excellent value for money. Its unique design enables it to fit in with any decor. Its cold air diffuser system is the best on the market; it maintains the properties of the essential oils and diffuses micro-p Read more...
*** Exceptionally, this product is available for deliveries in Canada only.***
Receive 15 ml of eucalyptus globulus essential oil for free!
The Vivi ultrasonic essential oils diffuser is excellent value for money. Its unique design enables it to fit in with any decor. Its cold air diffuser system is the best on the market; it maintains the properties of the essential oils and diffuses micro-particles that will remain in the air and spread in the atmosphere. These mono-particles remain in the air long after diffusion, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy over a long period. The Vivi ultrasonic essential oils diffuser calms the senses. It creates a cozy atmosphere, with a mist that gently perfumes the ambient air.
- LED Light: Press 1 Breathing brithness per 12,5 sec. round - Press 2 Brightness fixed - Press 3 Led OFF
- Programs: Press 1 continuous mode 7 hrs - Press 2 intermittant mode (20sec ON / 40 sec OFF) 20 hrs - Press 3 mist OFF
- Capacity: 200 ml
- Diffusing capacity: 350 ft²
- Humidification: 25 ml/h (+/- 5 ml)
- Weight: 758,4 g (with packaging and adaptor)
- Size: 152 mm x 237 mm
- Material: PP, PET
- Warranty: 1 year (See conditions in more information tab.)
Kamelya Aromacosmétique is a company located in Canada that offers an exceptional selection of high quality ultrasonic essential oil diffusers.
1 year warranty (components, parts and labor)
It is important to keep the original packaging and proof of purchase for warranty to be honored. The purchase date determines the start of the warranty.
Steps to follow in case of problems.
1. Read the instruction manual to resolve the problem;
2. If the problem persists, contact customer service at 1 888 331-1161;
3. If the problem is not resolved, return the unit in its original packaging with proof of purchase, return code, description of the problem and your full name and address informations. Send it to the following address : - Spherebrooke Inc. 4050, rue Lesage suite 250, Sherbrooke, Quebec J1L 0B6;
4. Upon receipt of the package, Spherebrooke will examine the diffuser and determine the possibility to repair it or not. If Spherebrooke determines that it is possible to repair it, Spherebrooke will repair the diffuser free of charge. If it is not possible to repair it, Spherebrooke will replace your device free of charge.
5. Transportation costs are not included in the warranty. They are at the customer's expense.
6. If Spherebrooke need additional informations, the customer service will contact you by phone or email.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Expiry of the guarantee - Misuse of the device
- Using a liquid other than water, Essential Oils
- Device damaged or broken by a fall, hit or fire
- The client is not able to provide proof of purchase
- The device has been opened by someone other than Spherebrooke staff.
Spherebrooke is the only one to determine whether the warranty applies or not after examining the case.
- Clean with a soft cloth and a little alcohol only
- Use a cotton swab and some alcohol to clean the ceramic disk - Never use detergents or abrasives to clean the device
- Clean the device every 10 diffusions to maintain effectiveness